AFT Photofacial Treatment in Udaipur
The most recent method of intense pulsed light (IPL) LASER therapy called AFT improves skin tone and texture with a non-surgical process. It efficiently treats various superficial skin issues as well as photodamaged (sun-damaged) skin. The AFT photo rejuvenation therapy boosts light emission and penetration without causing skin damage, making it both safe and effective. It provides Equally Distributed Fluence, allowing each pulse to have a constant energy density across the whole output. Because of the decreased energy, side effects that were associated with conventional IPL treatments are now at a minimum. The safety and comfort of the patient are maximized at AFT Photofacial Clinic in Udaipur – Arth Skin & Fitness.
What is AFT?
Advance Fluorescence Technology or AFT LASER (formerly known as IPL), is a semi-LASER procedure used to treat a variety of skin issues, including rosacea, age spots, and other discolored symptoms of photoaging. AFT can be applied to any part of the body, but the most popular areas are the hands, face, neck, and chest.
How AFT Photofacial Treatment Works?
Treatment for photo-aging is sometimes referred to as a photo-facial. It is a quick, non-invasive therapy that employs intense pulses of broadband light to cure photoaging and pigmentation on the outermost layer of the skin or at the cell level. It makes the skin appear smoother and younger-looking.
IPL light induces collagen fibers and blood vessels to contract deep under the epidermis, but it spares the top layer of skin from harm. Because the focused light is absorbed by melanin and red blood cells deep below the skin, it purposely harms the region where it is directed, which is why it is so powerful. When the pigmentation is broken up, cells are also awakened and the patchy, red, or sun-damaged skin is transformed into a more even, smoother complexion.
AFT Photofacial in Udaipur, sometimes referred to as pulsed light treatment, exposes various parts of the skin to strong, bright light. The therapist employs an IPL handpiece with a glass or LASER surface tip. When the tip is pushed against the desired locations, it releases light that warms the collagen under the skin and disturbs it. By doing this, the body is encouraged to generate more collagen, which gradually fills in wrinkles and fine lines on the face, lessens flushing and discolouration, and can even fill in superficial acne scars.
Skin Conditions Treated by AFT Photofacial Treatment
Broad-spectrum light technology is used in skin LASER treatment in Udaipur to successfully cure many skin conditions. Any area of the body can utilize and it can cure a variety of common skin issues, including:
Benefits Associated with the Best AFT Photofacial Treatment in Udaipur
- At Arth Skin & Fitness, AFT Photo-rejuvenation is the ideal treatment for restoring even skin tone and mending sun-damaged skin. It can treat a variety of skin pigmentation issues and safely and efficiently improve them because it has little to no downtime and few adverse effects.
- Many people who avoid surgical treatments instead opt for photo-rejuvenation therapy to cure their skin problems because it is a non-invasive method.
- AFT Photofacial in Udaipur is a quick procedure that may be finished in an hour or even less and is effective on virtually every area of the body.
- It assures a more youthful look and better tone and texture of the skin on the face, neck, and chest. It also lowers redness and hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, photodamage, and acne-causing bacteria.
- The ability to be paired with other facial treatments like chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and others that target the epidermis is another benefit of IPL photo-facials. IPL therapy targets the deeper layers of the skin, making it safe to combine with facials that focus on the skin’s surface. Most people who have lighter skin tones and want to enhance their complexion can use it.
Downtime & After Effects
The AFT photofacial treatment is typically regarded as a minimally invasive technique, which means that it involves little to no downtime. After therapy, the majority of patients may resume their regular daily activities right away. Mild redness or swelling in the treated area may occur in some individuals, although this normally goes away a few hours to a day following the surgery. During and after the skin LASER treatment in Udaipur, it is crucial to wear sunscreen and protect your skin from the sun.
One might experience a few mild effects following an AFT Photofacial, which might include:
- Redness: A little sunburn-like redness, comparable to that of a treated region, is possible, although this usually goes away within a few hours to a day.
- Swelling:A day or two after treatment, some patients may suffer moderate swelling in the treated region.
- Sensitivity: The treated skin may temporarily become more sensitive than usual, therefore it’s vital to avoid using harsh skincare products and getting too much sun.
- Darkening of Pigmented Spots: It may become darker after treatment, however this may only last a few days before they progressively become lighter and finally flake off.
- Rare Side Effects: Blistering, bruising, or brief lightening or darkening of the skin, might occasionally appear, although they are often very rare and should go away on their own.
In order to achieve the greatest results and reduce any potential consequences, it is crucial to adhere to the post-treatment guidelines given by a cosmetic dermatologist or skincare specialist – Dr. Arvinder Singh.
Arth Skin & Fitness Centre
Unlock the secret to youthful skin with AFT Photofacial Therapy. Reveal your natural beauty and enjoy long-lasting results. Reserve your session today and experience the magic!