Stay Fresh and Dry with Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Udaipur
Excessive sweating is referred to as Hyperhidrosis. It causes your body to sweat excessively, sometimes for no obvious reason. This condition may make you feel uneasy or embarrassed, yet it is rather common. A cosmetic dermatologist expert can assist you in locating treatment that can alleviate your problem. It may involve antiperspirants, medicines, or non-surgical therapies.
Factors Causing Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis is caused by overactive sweat glands. When you grow overheated, your eccrine glands (sweat glands) produce perspiration to cool you down. When you exercise or are worried, this mechanism is activated. Sweating may occur at various periods of the day even if there is no activity or emotion for your glands to create sweat. More research is being conducted to determine why the glands produce so much perspiration. Certain things that triggers excessive sweating are:
- Stress, anxiety, fear or nervousness
- Warm temperatures or humidity
- Exercise or physical activity
- Certain foods and beverages, like spicy foods, sugary and salty foods, fatty foods, and foods with high levels of protein. Beverage that includes caffeine (coffee) and alcohol.
Note: There are certain medications that causes side effects like Diaphoresis (Excessive sweating due to secondary condition). If you’re on additional medication, you must consult with the doctor about it, so that proper Diaphoresis Treatment in Udaipur can be practiced.
Symptoms of Hyperhidrosis
Sweating is the most common symptom of hyperhidrosis. When you sweat, you may experience the following sensations:
- Your skin is wet
- Dripping fluid from your cheeks or forehead
Hyperhidrosis can cause the following symptoms over time:
- When perspiration irritates your skin, it causes itching and irritation
- Body odor is caused by bacteria on your skin interacting with sweat particles
- Foot skin that is cracked or peeling
The intensity of hyperhidrosis symptoms varies. You may have small symptoms that come and go, or you may have persistent symptoms that interfere with your daily activities.
Places where the symptoms can be seen
Sweat is produced by eccrine glands, which are found throughout your body’s skin. You have the greatest number of eccrine glands in your:
- Armpits or underarms sweat excessively (axillary hyperhidrosis)
- Foot soles (plantar hyperhidrosis)
- Palmar hyperhidrosis refers to excessive sweating in the palms of your hands
- Craniofacial hyperhidrosis affects the forehead and cheeks
- The lower back
- The palms of your hands are the most typical spot on your body to sweat excessively.
Medical Conditions that Leads to Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis may indicate an underlying medical issue such as:
How Hyperhidrosis is Treated?
The excessive sweating or Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Udaipur depends on the areas affected and the severity of the diagnosis and what treatment would be beneficial for you. A cosmetic dermatologist can assist in finding the best treatment for you based on your condition, because there isn’t one form of treatment that works well for everyone.
In case of low or mild symptoms of hyperhidrosis, the doctor may suggest OTC or antiperspirants as they works by sealing up sweat glands, to stop them from producing more sweat. Showering, or bathing more often, changing routine and diet, wearing breathable and absorbent clothing and avoiding certain things are duly suggested in the process.
In case of mild to moderate hyperhidrosis, doctors suggest medications to reduce the symptoms that mainly includes anticholinergic agents, antidepressants, beta-blockers, medicated wipes, aluminum chloride gel, etc.
In case of severe symptoms, the healthcare provider chooses non-surgical procedure to address the issue. The therapy offered at Hyperhidrosis treatment center in Udaipur – Arth Skin & Fitness is:
BOTOX Injection: The therapy for hyperhidrosis includes injecting botulinum toxin into sweat glands, which blocks nerve impulses that cause excessive sweating. This safe and efficient medication inhibits sweat production momentarily, offering comfort to people suffering from hyperhidrosis. Results often last many months, necessitating re-treatment on a regular basis to maintain advantages.
Post Treatment Care & Follow-up
- To avoid infections, maintain good hygiene in the treated region.
- For a few days, avoid intense activity and activities that might produce excessive perspiration.
- Keep a watch out for any symptoms of infection, discomfort, or unexpected side effects in the treated region.
- To avoid skin damage and discolouration, keep the treated area out of direct sunlight.
- Drink enough of water to aid the body’s healing process and to keep your skin in good condition.
- Attend follow-up appointments with your healthcare practitioner as arranged.
- If you encounter any discomfort, swelling, or pain, see your doctor before using any over-the-counter pain medicines.
- Return to your normal activities gradually, avoiding any vigorous or sweat-inducing duties throughout the prescribed recuperation period.
Arth Skin & Fitness: Hyperhidrosis Treatment Center in Udaipur
At Arth Skin & Fitness, we understand the difficulties that hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) poses and the impact it has on everyday life. Our professional team of dermatologists and specialists is committed to offering effective and personalized remedies to this problem. Trust us for individualized excessive sweating treatment and enhanced quality of life with sophisticated techniques. We offer:
Don’t let Hyperhidrosis to take over your life. Contact Arth Skin & Fitness now to take the first step toward a more pleasant lifestyle. Our professionals are standing by to help you on your way to a sweat-free life.